sábado, 23 de novembro de 2013

Memories

I don’t wanna never forget the moment I saw you and the way you swerved when I looked. Shy eyes. Shiny eyes. Pink shorts and grey t-shirt. Sorry for my poor english, but I don’t wanna never forget your voice, your accent, and how we spoke all language possible to make each other understand. I don’t wanna never forget those nights, mouths and tongues, hands and arms, legs and bodies. The way you made me feel and all the things you made me imagine. Just me, who love impossible romances! I don’t wanna never forget your smile, your kisss, your smell, your hair. Neither your laugh and the sign you have between mouth and chin. I don’t wanna never forget your kindness and how handsome and sweet you are. I know it was just one night or another, but I wrote this text because, even if we never see each other anymore, I don’t wanna never forget. I wanna remember you...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário